Aryavep is a tree found in most households in Kerala. Or of course it is a tree that needs to be planted. Many people do not know enough about the benefits of Aryavep. Aryavep is very good for skin and hair beauty care.
Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to eating Aryavep leaves. However, keeping in mind that It has many health benefits, we cannot avoid this herb as its anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties are not only beneficial to your health but also help to get rid of common cosmetic problems.
It contains Vitamin C which helps in getting rid of skin problems like blackheads, skin discoloration, dullness and aging.
Purifies the blood: The antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties of neem cleanse your blood and keep your internal organs functioning cleanly.
The anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties of neem play an important role in preventing gum disease, toothache, bad breath and mouth ulcers.
- Regular bathing in boiled water with Aryaveppila and turmeric can cure all skin ailments.
- Applying neem leaves is a good way to soothe itchy skin allergies.
- Apply Aryaveppila on the burnt area and the wound will heal quickly.
- Aryaveppila is a good remedy for many respiratory problems. Just eating Aryaveppila on an empty stomach helps to get rid of occasional fever, and coughproblems.
- Chewing Aryaveppila on an empty stomach helps to get rid of stomach worms. The biochemical components in it help.