MINT LEAF POWDER
PUDINA POWDER (MINT LEAF POWDER)
Mint is a medicinal plant that belongs to the genus of fragrant leaves. An important plant in the Arabian Peninsula, it is also known as Nana in Arabic. Menthol is extracted from the mint. This plant is found all over India. The fragrant mint powder is often added to curries and biryani for flavor. Dishes such as mint chutney and mint tea are also associated with mint. It is also added to beverages such as soups and juices and various sweets and chewing gums. Mint toothpaste and mouth fresheners are available in the market. The mint powder is made from mint leaves.
BENEFITS OF MINT LEAF POWDER
Regular consumption of mint is good for stomach cleansing and stomach ailments. It also helps the urine to go well. Mint is also used to treat asthma and allergies. According to Ayurveda, all parts of the plant are medicinal. Mint leaves are also used to treat colds and skin diseases. Mint is one of the most popular medicinal plants in ancient times. Mint has very strong antioxidant properties. Mint is excellent for controlling blood sugar levels and treating skin conditions.
The benefits of mint can help alleviate symptoms such as obesity, gas, indigestion, and constipation. Mint helps food to pass through the gastrointestinal tract easily and quickly. Mint is considered to be one of the best traditional therapies for treating skin problems such as acne and blemishes. The anti-bacterial properties of mint cleanse the body and counteract the bacteria and acids that cause breakouts.
USES OF MINT LEAF POWDER
- Adding a little MINT powder to the boiled water and drink it in the morning will remove all your digestive problems.
- Drinking a cup of hot tea mixed with mint powder in the morning not only kills the bacteria in the mouth and reduces bad breath but is also good for sore throat. MINT POWDER also helps to clean the plaque on the teeth.
- In a bowl, mix one tablespoon of PUDINA powder and one tablespoon yogurt well. Mix it well until you get a smooth paste. Apply this mint paste on the face and neck. Avoid the area around the eyes. Gently massage with fingertips and leave to dry for 15 - 20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. Apply this mint face pack twice a week to remove pimples and blemishes on the face.
- Take one teaspoon MINT powder and add a teaspoon of honey. Mix these well and apply the paste on the face. Massage well into acne-prone areas. Then rinse it off after 30 minutes. It is a good idea to apply this pack daily for the best result.
- ORDER NOW HIGH-QUALITY MINT LEAF POWDER ONLINE FROM- SPICECLIQ.COM