MASALA TEA / MASALA CHAI
Masala tea is one of the favorite Indian drinks that foreigners like to drink when they visit India. People in Kerala are not familiar with this North Indian drink. Masala tea is the addition of garam masala to our tea. Garam masala is a combination of cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, dry ginger, fennel, and pepper. Bring water tea to a boil over low heat and add finely chopped ginger. When it boils well, add milk and powdered garam masala and strain it. We can also use powdered spices available in the market.
It has the power to relieve our fatigue. Masala tea also helps in boosting our immune system. The spice in masala tea is good for proper digestion. Cloves, cardamom, and barley not only reduce bad cholesterol in the body but also increase the production of insulin, which in turn reduces the risk of developing diabetes. Studies show that regular consumption of masala tea helps in reducing fat.
- Masala tea is even used as a medicine to get rid of fever.
- Masala chai is used to reduce fat and obesity.
- Removes sore throat.
- Masala tea is effective in reducing inflammation, pain, and tension associated with such inflammation in the body due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Masala chai assists in the reduction of stress, the alleviation of depression and anxiety-like symptoms, and the reduction of symptoms.
- Masala tea helps to protect heart health.