KASTHURI MANJAL/KASTHURI TURMERIC POWDER
KASTHOORIMANJAL POWDER (MUSK TURMERIC)
Turmeric has a long special place in our beauty care. We often try turmeric baths and face packs for skin radiance. Musk turmeric has always been a favorite in this regard. Musk turmeric is a widely used cosmetic in southern countries including India. Known scientifically as Curcuma Aromatic, it is a natural remedy for many skin problems, from Ayurveda to modern medicine.
Musk turmeric has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It has been proven to be effective in treating a variety of skin problems. Increases body hygiene and soothes skin diseases, leprosy and discoloration. It is also good for skin glow. It also soothes eczema, coughs, and lung ailments.
Musk turmeric is considered to be the most effective remedy for acne. It has many anti-bacterial properties. It helps in combating acne scars. Applying musk turmeric on acne will quickly exfoliate the acne and give clear and smooth skin. It does not leave any marks. It is also a solution that has no side effects against acne.
Dealing with oily skin can be a daunting task. Not only acne but also blackheads and whiteheads are more likely to occur on oily skin. Musk turmeric helps to reduce the oiliness of the skin by balancing the amount of sebum. This reduces sebum production by closing the pores.
- If you are bitten by bees and other toxins, it is better to apply it to the area.
- Musk turmeric has been used for ages to reduce facial hair growth. Therefore, it is a natural way to get rid of unwanted facial hair follicles. Applying musk turmeric and milk powder on the face can prevent the growth of facial hair.
- Musk turmeric is used in many medicines for asthma, tuberculosis, and leprosy.
- Used as one of the ingredients in face packs (used for skin glow).
- Used as an ingredient in the production of cosmetic items.