KASTURI MANJAL/KASTURI HALDI POWDER (WILD TURMERIC)
Kasturi manjal has a long special place in our beauty care. We often use Kasturi manjal baths and face packs for improving skin radiance. Kasturi turmeric has always been a favorite in this regard. Kasturi manjal/wild turmeric is a widely used cosmetic in Asian countries including India. Kasturi manjal/Kasturi Haldi known scientifically as Curcuma Aromatic, Kasturi manjal is a natural remedy for many skin problems, from Ayurveda to modern medicine.
BENEFITS OF KASTURI MANJAL
Kasturi manjal has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Kasturi manjal has been proven to be effective in treating a variety of skin problems. Increases body hygiene and soothes skin diseases, leprosy and discoloration. It is also good for skin glow. Kasturi manjal help also soothes skin eczema, coughs, and lung ailments.
Kasturi manjal/Kasturi Haldi is considered to be a good effective remedy for acne. Kasturi turmeric also has many anti-bacterial properties. Kasturi turmeric will turmeric helps in combating acne scars. Applying Kasturi manjal/Kasturi Haldi on acne will quickly exfoliate the acne and give clear and smooth skin. It does not leave any marks. wild turmeric is also a solution that has no side effects against acne.
Kasturi manjal dealing with oily skin can be a challenging task. Acne, blackheads, and whiteheads are more likely to occur on oily skin. Kasturi manjal helps to reduce the oiliness of the skin by balancing the amount of sebum. Kasturi turmeric/Kasturi Haldi reduces sebum production by closing the pores.
USES OF KASTURI MANJAL
- If you are bitten by bees and other toxins, it is better to apply them to the area.
- Kasturi manjal/Kasturi Haldi has been used for ages to reduce facial hair growth. Therefore, it is a natural way to get rid of unwanted facial hair follicles. Applying Kasturi turmeric powder and milk on the face can prevent the growth of facial hair.
- Kasturi manjal/Kasturi Haldi is used in many medicines for asthma, tuberculosis, and leprosy.
- Used as one of the ingredients in face packs (used for skin glow).
- Kasturi manjal/Kasturi Haldi is commonly used as an ingredient in the production of cosmetic items.
KASTURI MANJAL known in English as wild turmeric
KASTURI MANJAL known in malayala as kasthuri manjal
KASTURI MANJAL known in hindi as kasturi haldi/amiya haldi
KASTURI MANJAL known in telungu as maamidi alaam
KASTURI MANJAL known in tamila as kasthuri manjal
ORDER ONLINE- BEST QUALITY AND PURE KASTURI MANJAL/KASTURI HALDI FROM -SPICECLIQ.COM