HIBISCUS /CHEMPARATHI POWDER
Chemparathi is a perennial plant in the gardens of every home. It is also used in Ayurvedic medicine and hair care products. An evergreen hibiscus plant is widely grown as an ornamental plant. The flowers are large, red, and odorless. Plants with white, yellow, orange, crimson, and pink flowers of various colors and single and double petals. The petals are small, with torn flowers. There are two types of chembarathies, five-flowered and close-flowered. Of these, five-flowered HIBISCUS has more medicinal properties.
BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS
Used for hair loss and fever. Chembarathi tea is considered to be good for heart disease. HIBISCUS is useful in controlling blood pressure and overweight and boosting the immunity system.
Chembarathi tea is a world drink. This tea contains Vitamin C and Minerals. Tea made from chembarathi leaves is used medicinally in many countries. Uses of Hibiscus tea without sugar are good for kidney disease in people with kidney disease. The flowers are crushed and rubbed on the scalp to protect the hair.
USES OF HIBISCUS
- Put dried hibiscus flowers in coconut oil and apply the oil on the hair to retain the black color of hair.
- Transplant these flowers and tie them around the head and lie down at night. Doing this for three to four days will cure the lice infestation.
- If you dry and powder the flower and drink that powder instead of tea/coffee, it will purify the blood and make the body radiant. Increases urination and expels toxins accumulated in the body.
- Menstrual problems can be cured by drying the powder in the shade and drinking it with kasha yam. It cures menstrual cramps, headaches, and drowsiness.
- Just chew one or two flowers in the morning and drink a cup of milk in addition. If you do this for forty days, you will feel better.
BUY ONLINE- FINEST QUALITY HIBISCUS POWDER FROM -SPICECLIQ.COM