Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants in the world. Its medicinal properties make aloe vera an important herb in natural remedies. Aloe vera can be eaten inside and outside.
- Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy to protect the skin from the scorching heat of the sun during summers, the gel of this plant keeps the skin cool and does not lose its softness. As it contains a lot of antioxidants and minerals, it is a remedy for the effects of sun exposure on the body.
- Aloe Vera gel is an excellent moisturizer. so it can be used to retain moisture in people with dry skin.
- The vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene contained in aloe vera help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the face and help maintain youthfulness.
- The polysaccharides and gibberellins in aloe vera help in the growth of new skin cells and reduce the appearance of acne scars. ...
- Used as an ingredient of cosmetic products.
- Used as an ingredient of naturally glowing skin face packs (eg. aloe vera -rice powder face pack, aloe vera-Multani mitti face pack)
- Aloe vera is also excellent for hair care. Its use accelerates hair growth as it has the ability to increase blood circulation to the hair roots. It contains essential minerals and vitamins for hair. Grind it and apply it on the scalp.it is good for hair.